There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD – Research Report) and Certara (CERT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD)
Cowen & Co. analyst Shaul Eyal maintained a Buy rating on CrowdStrike Holdings on March 10 and set a price target of $305.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $182.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Eyal is a top 25 analyst with an average return of
CrowdStrike Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $266.00, a 41.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 10, Canaccord Genuity also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $238.00 price target.
Robert W. Baird analyst Vikram Kesavabhotla maintained a Buy rating on Certara on March 9 and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $18.62, close to its 52-week low of $18.23.
According to TipRanks.com, Kesavabhotla is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Certara is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $31.75, implying a 68.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 3, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $26.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CRWD:
- Analysts’ Top Financial Picks: SoFi Technologies (SOFI), Flagship Communities REIT Investment Trust (FLGMF)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR), Xilio Therapeutics (XLO) and LHC Group (LHCG)
- Credit Suisse Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on CVR Energy (CVI)
- Credit Suisse Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Delek US Holdings (DK)
- LegalZoom (LZ) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley