Needham analyst Mike Cikos reiterated a Buy rating on Alteryx today and set a price target of $80.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $69.36.
According to TipRanks.com, Cikos is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Alteryx is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $82.00.
Needham analyst Scott Berg maintained a Buy rating on WalkMe today and set a price target of $20.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $11.06, close to its 52-week low of $7.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Berg is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
WalkMe has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $18.40, which is a 67.4% upside from current levels. In a report released today, JMP Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $28.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AYX:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Ascendis Pharma (ASND) and Roche Holding AG (OtherRHHVF)
- Global Fintech Company Givex and Recently-Acquired Counter Solutions to Exhibit Together at London’s Casual Dining Trade Show
- REGAL REXNORD CORPORATION HOSTS 2022 INVESTOR CONFERENCE, REAFFIRMS 2022 GUIDANCE, INTRODUCES NEW THREE YEAR FINANCIAL TARGETS AND NET ZERO GOALS
- Equifax® Canada and FrontLobby Complete First Rental Tradeline Study
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. Reports Sale of Drilling Rig and Provides Canadian Oil and Gas Update