There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on MGM Resorts (MGM – Research Report) and SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited (SKYZF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
MGM Resorts (MGM)
MGM Resorts received a Buy rating and a $55.00 price target from JMP Securities analyst Devin Ryan today. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $30.03, close to its 52-week low of $26.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Ryan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
MGM Resorts has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $50.62.
SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited (SKYZF)
According to TipRanks.com, Gandler is ranked #4566 out of 7911 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited with a $2.10 average price target, which is a 19.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 15, CLSA also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MGM:
- Microsoft Becomes Allied Investment Advisors’ Second Biggest Bet
- JMP Securities Thinks Robinhood Markets’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Rush Street Interactive (RSI) Receives a New Rating from JMP Securities
- JMP Securities Remains a Buy on Relay Therapeutics (RLAY)
- DraftKings (DKNG) Has a New Rating from JMP Securities