There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Grand Canyon Education (LOPE – Research Report) and Perficient (PRFT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Grand Canyon Education (LOPE)
Barrington analyst Alexander Paris maintained a Buy rating on Grand Canyon Education today and set a price target of $110.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $94.86.
According to TipRanks.com, Paris is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Grand Canyon Education is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $108.33, implying a 14.2% upside from current levels. In a report released today, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $104.00 price target.
Barrington analyst Vincent Colicchio maintained a Buy rating on Perficient today and set a price target of $110.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $93.08, close to its 52-week low of $86.24.
According to TipRanks.com, Colicchio is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Perficient has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $114.00, representing a 22.5% upside. In a report released yesterday, Needham also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $120.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on LOPE:
- Here’s Why Investors Are Interested in Ranpak Despite Its Poor Q2 Show
- Belfrics International Signs a Partnership MOU with TP Global to Offer Crypto Derivatives and Blockchain Solutions
- NEO Battery Materials Initiates Detailed Design of Silicon Anode Commercial Plant & Files PCT Patent for Key Silicon Anode Technology
- DraftKings (DKNG) Gets a Hold Rating from Deutsche Bank
- Mru Patel Appointed Non-Executive Director of Axis Technologies Group, Inc.