In a report issued on July 20, Jeffrey Meuler from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Equifax, with a price target of $247.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $200.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Meuler is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Equifax is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $226.33, a 12.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 7, Needham also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $250.00 price target.
Robert W. Baird analyst Mark Marcon maintained a Buy rating on ManpowerGroup on July 20 and set a price target of $94.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $79.19, close to its 52-week low of $73.76.
According to TipRanks.com, Marcon is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for ManpowerGroup with a $83.00 average price target, implying a 5.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 20, Argus Research also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $100.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on EFX:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Industrial Goods Stocks: Badger Meter (BMI), CSX (CSX) and John Bean Technologies (JBT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Autodesk (ADSK) and Lockheed Martin (LMT)
- HilleVax, Inc (HLVX) Gets a Buy Rating from SVB Securities
- Robert W. Baird Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Apellis Pharmaceuticals (APLS)
- Mizuho Securities Remains a Buy on Elevance Health (ELV)