Clean Harbors (CLH)
BMO Capital analyst Devin Dodge maintained a Buy rating on Clean Harbors today and set a price target of $131.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $113.85.
According to TipRanks.com, Dodge is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Clean Harbors has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $141.20, which is a 24.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 2, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $155.00 price target.
BMO Capital analyst Andrew Strelzik maintained a Buy rating on Starbucks today and set a price target of $105.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $92.96.
According to TipRanks.com, Strelzik is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Starbucks with a $100.65 average price target, representing a 9.4% upside. In a report released today, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $105.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CLH:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Utilities Stocks: Baytex Energy (OtherBTEGF), Eversource Energy (ES) and Paramount Resources (OtherPRMRF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Apollo Global Management (APO), Sun Life Financial (SLF) and W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Amgen (AMGN), Fate Therapeutics (FATE) and Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA)
- Analysts’ Top Materials Picks: Air Products and Chemicals (APD), Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM)
- Branded Legacy, Inc. Signs Letter Of Intent to Purchase Total Refinement Solutions, LLC