There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Materials sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on BHP Group Ltd (BHPLF – Research Report) and OZ Minerals Limited (OZMLF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
BHP Group Ltd (BHPLF)
According to TipRanks.com, O’Connor is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for BHP Group Ltd with a $35.61 average price target, which is a 4.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 1, Goldman Sachs also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a £51.20 price target.
OZ Minerals Limited (OZMLF)
According to TipRanks.com, McCutcheon is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for OZ Minerals Limited with a $18.44 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BHPLF:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Select Harvests (OtherSHVTF) and Wesfarmers Limited (OtherWFAFF)
- Laurentian Bank (LRCDF) Gets a Hold Rating from Barclays
- Citigroup Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Qantas Airways Limited (QUBSF)
- CORRECTION — Aptose Presents Highlights from Corporate Update and KOL Event
- CANACCORD GENUITY GROUP INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL 2022 RESULTS