There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Materials sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Ashland (ASH – Research Report) and Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
In a report released today, John McNulty from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on Ashland, with a price target of $135.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $102.40.
According to TipRanks.com, McNulty is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Ashland with a $128.67 average price target, which is a 22.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 18, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $140.00 price target.
Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA)
In a report released today, Aleksey Yefremov from KeyBanc maintained a Buy rating on Axalta Coating Systems, with a price target of $31.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $24.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Yefremov is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Axalta Coating Systems is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $30.25, representing a 25.3% upside. In a report issued on July 13, UBS also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $30.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ASH:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: American Electric Power (AEP) and FirstEnergy (FE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Align Tech (ALGN), Bristol Myers (BMY) and Humana (HUM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: PROG Holdings (PRG), Bok Financial (BOKF) and Pacwest Bancorp (PACW)
- Monness Thinks Meta Platforms’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Monness Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Twilio (TWLO)