There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Materials sector as 1 analysts just weighed in on and Allkem Limited (OROCF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Allkem Limited (OROCF)
In a report released yesterday, Ord Minnett from Ord Minnett maintained a Buy rating on Allkem Limited, with a price target of A$19.50. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $9.41.
Allkem Limited has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $10.89, which is a 13.2% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a A$16.50 price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on OROCF:
- New Buy Rating for Meta Platforms (META), the Technology Giant
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Snap (SNAP) and Meta Platforms (META)
- New Sell Rating for Linde (LIN), the Basic Materials Giant
- Lumen Technologies (LUMN) Gets a Sell from Morgan Stanley
- Philips highlights latest advances in stroke care at the 2022 World Stroke Congress