Agnico Eagle (AEM)
Canaccord Genuity analyst Carey MacRury reiterated a Buy rating on Agnico Eagle yesterday and set a price target of C$89.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $42.22, close to its 52-week low of $38.02.
According to TipRanks.com, MacRury is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Agnico Eagle is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $65.26, a 49.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 19, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $62.00 price target.
SSR Mining (SSRM)
In a report released yesterday, Dalton Baretto from Canaccord Genuity maintained a Buy rating on SSR Mining, with a price target of C$26.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $15.65, close to its 52-week low of $14.19.
According to TipRanks.com, Baretto is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on SSR Mining is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $26.15.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AEM:
- Community Health Jumps 7% As a Key Insider Loads up on the Stock
- Stock Market Today – Wednesday, Aug 03: What You Need to Know
- Needham Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Cirrus Logic (CRUS)
- eXp World Holdings Reports Record Second Quarter 2022 Revenue of $1.4 Billion