There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on United Airlines Holdings (UAL – Research Report) and IHS Holding (IHS – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
United Airlines Holdings (UAL)
Raymond James analyst Savanthi Syth maintained a Buy rating on United Airlines Holdings today and set a price target of $62.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $42.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Syth is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
United Airlines Holdings has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $51.47.
IHS Holding (IHS)
RBC Capital analyst Jonathan Atkin maintained a Buy rating on IHS Holding today and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $10.88.
According to TipRanks.com, Atkin is a top 25 analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on IHS Holding is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $20.50, representing a 96.4% upside. In a report issued on March 14, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on UAL:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Synovus (SNV), BNY Mellon (BK) and American Assets (AAT)
- These Stocks are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Monday
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Anaplan (PLAN), Uber Technologies (UBER)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Icon (ICLR), United Therapeutics (UTHR) and Legend Biotech (LEGN)
- Noble Financial Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on 1-800 Flowers (FLWS)