There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Nordex (NRDXF – Research Report) and SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
In a report released today, Benjamin Heelan from Bank of America Securities maintained a Buy rating on Nordex, with a price target of EUR30.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $17.80.
According to TipRanks.com, Heelan is ranked #2474 out of 7928 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Nordex with a $21.44 average price target, which is a 20.4% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Jefferies also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a EUR20.00 price target.
SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG)
In a report released today, Ameet Thakkar from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on SolarEdge Technologies, with a price target of $405.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $328.71.
Thakkar has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Thakkar is ranked #4106 out of 7928 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on SolarEdge Technologies is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $333.11, which is a 0.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 17, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $432.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NRDXF:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Services Stocks: Information Services Group (III), urban-gro (UGRO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Conn’s (CONN), Gildan Activewear (GIL) and Lululemon Athletica (LULU)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Azenta (AZTA), Micron (MU)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Bristol Myers (BMY), Nabriva (NBRV) and Sanofi (OtherSNYNF)
- Solo Brands Inc Class A (DTC) Gets a Buy Rating from Credit Suisse