There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Wave Life Sciences (WVE – Research Report), Ayr Wellness (AYRWF – Research Report) and Nkarta (NKTX – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Wave Life Sciences (WVE)
Mizuho Securities analyst Salim Syed maintained a Buy rating on Wave Life Sciences today and set a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $4.08.
According to TipRanks.com, Syed ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Wave Life Sciences has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.67.
Ayr Wellness (AYRWF)
Needham analyst Matt McGinley maintained a Buy rating on Ayr Wellness today and set a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $3.60, close to its 52-week low of $2.30.
According to TipRanks.com, McGinley is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Ayr Wellness with a $10.80 average price target, representing a 191.9% upside. In a report issued on October 28, BTIG also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a C$10.50 price target.
Needham analyst Gil Blum maintained a Buy rating on Nkarta today and set a price target of $26.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $10.73.
According to TipRanks.com, Blum has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Nkarta with a $40.00 average price target, a 284.6% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $81.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on WVE:
- Scilex Holding Company, a majority-owned subsidiary of Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRNE, “Sorrento”), and Vickers Vantage Corp. I Announce the Closing of their Previously Announced Business Combination
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Biogen (BIIB), Apyx Medical (APYX) and Phathom Pharmaceuticals (PHAT)
- Here’s Why Sunrun and Other Solar Stocks are Rallying
- Maxim Group Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Kiora Pharmaceuticals (KPRX)
- Needham Keeps Their Buy Rating on Inozyme Pharma (INZY)