There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT – Research Report) and Rocket Pharmaceuticals (RCKT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT)
In a report issued on May 5, Raju Prasad from William Blair maintained a Buy rating on Global Blood Therapeutics. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $26.87, close to its 52-week low of $24.61.
According to TipRanks.com, Prasad has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Global Blood Therapeutics with a $60.08 average price target, a 107.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 28, Cantor Fitzgerald also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $75.00 price target.
Rocket Pharmaceuticals (RCKT)
In a report issued on May 6, Patrick Dolezal from LifeSci Capital maintained a Buy rating on Rocket Pharmaceuticals, with a price target of $30.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $9.45, close to its 52-week low of $9.29.
According to TipRanks.com, Dolezal ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Rocket Pharmaceuticals is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $58.50, which is a 474.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 5, William Blair also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on GBT:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Kontoor Brands (KTB), Wolverine World Wide (WWW) and Ebay (EBAY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: ChannelAdvisor (ECOM), Microstrategy (MSTR) and Weave Communications (WEAV)
- Waste Connections: Hedging Against Inflation with Trash
- Analysts Are Neutral on Top Industrial Goods Stocks: Wesco International (WCC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: and Terminix Global Holdings (TMX)