CTI BioPharma (CTIC)
JMP Securities analyst Reni Benjamin reiterated a Buy rating on CTI BioPharma today and set a price target of $9.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $7.06, close to its 52-week high of $7.80.
According to TipRanks.com, Benjamin ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
CTI BioPharma has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.30, a 23.5% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Brookline Capital Markets also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $12.00 price target.
In a report released today, Jason Butler from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Cormedix, with a price target of $14.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $7.52.
According to TipRanks.com, Butler is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Cormedix has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $17.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CTIC:
- Fraport Group Interim Report – First Half 2022: Revenue Boosted by Rising Passenger Traffic
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: CTI BioPharma (CTIC) and Cormedix (CRMD)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Prothena (PRTA), Crispr Therapeutics AG (CRSP) and SI-Bone (SIBN)
- Precigen (PGEN) Gets a Buy from JMP Securities
- Globus Medical (GMED) Gets a Hold from JMP Securities