Collplant Holdings (CLGN)
Dawson James analyst Jason Kolbert maintained a Buy rating on Collplant Holdings on June 13 and set a price target of $17.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $8.35, close to its 52-week low of $7.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Kolbert has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Collplant Holdings with a $17.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CLGN:
- Li Auto Inc. to Unveil Li L9, Its Flagship Smart SUV, on June 21, 2022
- ICG : NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR HOLDINGS
- Roku Stock: Walmart Partnership, Takeover Rumors Could Reignite Interest
- GasLog Partners: A Long Way to go Despite Recent Balance Sheet Improvements
- Down 67%, Is Smartsheet Stock a Smart Investment?