There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Four Corners Property (FCPT – Research Report) and Associated Capital Group (AC – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Four Corners Property (FCPT)
Robert W. Baird analyst Wes Golladay maintained a Buy rating on Four Corners Property on July 5 and set a price target of $30.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $27.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Golladay is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Four Corners Property is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $29.33, a 7.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 23, Evercore ISI also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $29.00 price target.
Associated Capital Group (AC)
Mizuho Securities analyst Vikram Malhotra reiterated a Buy rating on Associated Capital Group on July 5. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $37.18.
According to TipRanks.com, Malhotra is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The the analyst consensus on Associated Capital Group is currently a Moderate Buy rating.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FCPT:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX), AbbVie (ABBV) and Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Boeing (BA) and Fidelity National Info (FIS)
- Stifel Nicolaus Thinks AZEK Company’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Stifel Nicolaus Thinks Trex Company’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Which High-Yield Stock Is a Solid Buy for the Second Half?