There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Deutsche Wohnen (DWHHF – Research Report) and MERLIN Properties SOCIMI SA (MRPRF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Deutsche Wohnen (DWHHF)
Barclays analyst Sander Bunck maintained a Buy rating on Deutsche Wohnen on October 1 and set a price target of EUR53.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $59.24.
According to TipRanks.com, Bunck is ranked #3090 out of 7674 analysts.
Deutsche Wohnen has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $61.89.
MERLIN Properties SOCIMI SA (MRPRF)
In a report issued on October 1, Celine Huynh from Barclays maintained a Buy rating on MERLIN Properties SOCIMI SA, with a price target of EUR9.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $10.31.
Huynh has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Huynh is ranked #5035 out of 7674 analysts.
MERLIN Properties SOCIMI SA has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.84.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DWHHF:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) and McCormick & Company (MKC)
- Top Analyst Sees Compelling Value in These 2 Stocks
- Lordstown Motors: Good Bargain or Falling Knife? Analyst Weighs In
- Is Omeros Stock a Buy Right Now? This Is What You Need to Know
- JMP Securities Reiterates Their Buy Rating on Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS)