There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Consumer Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Bath & Body Works (BBWI – Research Report) and Trigano SA (TGNOF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Bath & Body Works (BBWI)
In a report released today, Olivia Tong from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Bath & Body Works, with a price target of $43.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $31.10, close to its 52-week low of $25.75.
According to TipRanks.com, Tong is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Bath & Body Works with a $44.95 average price target, a 56.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 6, B.Riley Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $67.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BBWI:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Baker Hughes Company (BKR), CSX (CSX) and Generac Holdings (GNRC)
- Vantage Towers AG (VTWRF) Receives a Buy from Jefferies
- Elevance Health (ELV) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: Marsh & Mclennan Companies (MMC), Morgan Stanley (MS)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Alphabet Class A (GOOGL), Lockheed Martin (LMT) and GoodRx Holdings (GDRX)