In a report issued on June 3, Derrick Whitfield from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Buy rating on Oasis Petroleum (OAS – Research Report), with a price target of $226.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $169.52.
According to TipRanks.com, Whitfield has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -9.6% and a 36.7% success rate. Whitfield covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Centennial Resource Development, Continental Resources, and Northern Oil And Gas.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Oasis Petroleum with a $201.50 average price target.
Oasis Petroleum’s market cap is currently $3.24B and has a P/E ratio of 3.98.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Oasis Petroleum Inc is an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional onshore oil and natural gas resources in the United States.
Read More on OAS:
- Stifel Nicolaus Believes Diamondback (FANG) Still Has Room to Grow
- Stifel Nicolaus Maintains a Hold Rating on Moody’s (MCO)
- Stifel Nicolaus Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Pioneer Natural (PXD)
- Texas Pacific Land (TPL) Gets a Hold Rating from Stifel Nicolaus
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Picks