According to TipRanks.com, Pham is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 14.0% and a 82.2% success rate. Pham covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Brookfield Renewable Partners, Northland Power, and TransAlta.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for TC Energy with a $57.33 average price target, which is a 5.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 25, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$79.00 price target.
TC Energy’s market cap is currently $53.28B and has a P/E ratio of 20.50.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 188 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of TRP in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Canada-based TC Energy Corporation is an energy infrastructure company. It operates through the following business segments: Canadian Natural Gas Pipelines, U.S. Natural Gas Pipelines, Mexico Natural Gas Pipelines, Liquids Pipelines, and Power and Storage.
Read More on TRP:
- BMO Capital Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Southern Co (SO)
- BMO Capital Thinks International Paper Co’s Stock is Going to Recover
- BMO Capital Believes The Hershey Company (HSY) Won’t Stop Here
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: Forrester Research (FORR), Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) and GFL Environmental (GFL)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Cboe Global Markets (CBOE) and Carlyle Group (CG)