According to TipRanks.com, Livnat has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -3.8% and a 39.0% success rate. Livnat covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Collegium Pharmaceutical, Verrica Pharmaceuticals, and Satsuma Pharmaceuticals.
The the analyst consensus on Otonomy is currently a Moderate Buy rating.
The company has a one-year high of $2.59 and a one-year low of $0.29. Currently, Otonomy has an average volume of 619K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Otonomy, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development of therapeutics for neurotology. The firm’s product pipeline includes OTIVIDEX (dexamethasone) Ménière’s disease; OTIPRIO (ciprofloxacin otic suspension) acute otitis media with tubes (AOMT); OTO-313 (gacyclidine) tinnitus; OTO-413 (BDNF) hidden hearing Loss; OTO-510 (otoprotectant) prevent CIHL; OTO-6XX (hair cell regeneration) severe hearing loss. It operates under the Otiprio brand. The company was founded by Jay B. Lichter, Jeffrey Harris, Rick Friedman, and Allen F. Ryan in April 2008 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Read More on OTIC:
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Gets a Buy Rating from Benchmark Co.
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Kazia Therapeutics (KZIA), EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (EYPT) and Oramed Pharmaceuticals (ORMP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC), Nutanix (NTNX) and Pinterest (PINS)
- Amgen’s Row with IRS over $10.7B Tax Bill
- Axonics Modulation Technologies (AXNX) Received its Third Buy in a Row