According to TipRanks.com, Selvaraju ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -43.4% and a 11.0% success rate. Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG, Timber Pharmaceuticals, and Oramed Pharmaceuticals.
Addex Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Hold.
The company has a one-year high of $10.90 and a one-year low of $1.05. Currently, Addex Therapeutics has an average volume of 23.03K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Addex Therapeutics Ltd is a biopharmaceutical company. The company operates through single segment which includes developing drugs to improve human health. It is focused on the development of novel, orally available, small molecule allosteric modulators for neurological disorders. In addition, it is also engaged in the development of the dipraglurant and ADX71441 program. The company’s geographical area of operations includes Switzerland and Europe.
Read More on ADXN:
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for RAPT Therapeutics (RAPT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Assembly Biosciences (ASMB) and Brainsway (BWAY)
- 2 ‘Mega Stocks’ with Solid Potential to Outperform the Market
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Tyra Bioscience’s Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Vaccitech Plc (VACC)