In a report released today, Benjamin Swinburne from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Altice Usa (ATUS – Research Report), with a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $11.18, close to its 52-week low of $8.67.
According to TipRanks.com, Swinburne is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 8.7% and a 55.9% success rate. Swinburne covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Liberty Media Liberty Formula One, Endeavor Group Holdings Inc, and Paramount Global Class B.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Altice Usa with a $13.10 average price target.
Altice Usa’s market cap is currently $5.08B and has a P/E ratio of 5.59.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Altice USA, Inc. engages in the provision of broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content, and advertising services. Its brands include Optimum, Suddenlink, Lightpath, AMS, News 12 Networks, and News 12 Varsity. The company operates through the Cablevision and Cequel business segments. Altice USA was founded by Patrick Drahi in 2001 and is headquartered in Long Island City, NY.
Read More on ATUS:
- Morgan Stanley Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Charter Communications (CHTR)
- A Top Insider Just Increased His Appetite for VOXX Stock
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Salesforce (CRM), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and C3ai (AI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BK), S&P Global (SPGI) and Host Hotels & Resorts (HST)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Armstrong World (AWI) and Delta Airlines (DAL)