In a report released yesterday, Michael Gorman from BTIG maintained a Buy rating on Alpine Income Property Trust Inc (PINE – Research Report), with a price target of $23.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $18.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Gorman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.6% and a 56.3% success rate. Gorman covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Washington Real Estate Investment, Retail Opportunity Investments, and Mid-America Apartment.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Alpine Income Property Trust Inc is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $22.00, a 22.1% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Colliers Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $21.00 price target.
Based on Alpine Income Property Trust Inc’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $10.8 million and net profit of $806K. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $5.89 million and had a net profit of $440K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. is a real estate company, which owns and operates portfolio of single-tenant commercial properties. The company was founded in August 2019 and is headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL.
Read More on PINE:
- BTIG Remains a Hold on United Natural Foods (UNFI)
- Domino’s Pizza (DPZ) Receives a Hold from BTIG
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Tyler Technologies (TYL) and Playtika Holding (PLTK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Capri Holdings (CPRI) and Trigano SA (OtherTGNOF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Biogen (BIIB), DermTech (DMTK) and 1Life Healthcare (ONEM)