In a report issued on July 28, Liisa Bayko from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on Alnylam Pharma (ALNY – Research Report), with a price target of $190.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $142.04.
According to TipRanks.com, Bayko is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.7% and a 43.1% success rate. Bayko covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical, Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, and Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Alnylam Pharma with a $194.50 average price target, implying a 36.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 28, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $225.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $212.00 and a one-year low of $117.58. Currently, Alnylam Pharma has an average volume of 843K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development and commercialization of RNAi therapeutics. It is the translation of RNAi as a new class of innovative medicines with a core focus on RNAi therapeutics for the treatment of genetically defined diseases. The company was founded by John Kennedy Clarke, Paul R. Schimmel and Phillip A. Sharp on June 14, 2002 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on ALNY:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: First Solar (FSLR) and CMS Energy (CMS)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Arthur J Gallagher & Co (AJG), Alexandria Equities (ARE) and Franklin Resources (BEN)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Deckers Outdoor (DECK), Amazon (AMZN) and Ambev SA (ABEV)
- Rosenblatt Securities Remains a Sell on Arteris (AIP)
- Ord Minnett Maintains Their Hold Rating on PointsBet Holdings Ltd. (PBTHF)