In a report released today, Elyse Greenspan from Wells Fargo maintained a Sell rating on Allstate (ALL – Research Report), with a price target of $120.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $119.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Greenspan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.0% and a 57.8% success rate. Greenspan covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as American International Group, Marsh & Mclennan Companies, and W. R. Berkley Corporation.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Allstate with a $146.80 average price target.
Allstate’s market cap is currently $33.46B and has a P/E ratio of 9.91.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 46 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of ALL in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Allstate Corporation is an insurance company which offers property & casualty (P&C), and other insurance products in the United States and Canada. The company is the third-largest P&C insurer and the largest publicly-held personal lines carrier in the United States. It also provides a range of life insurance and investment products.
Read More on ALL:
- Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. Announces Close of Strategic Investment in Opry Entertainment Group by Atairos and NBCUniversal
- Atreca Appoints Stephen Gould, Ph.D. as Chief Scientific Officer
- Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation Announces Results of Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Hill Elected Lead Independent Director of Sonoco’s Board of Directors
- Eagle Bancorp, Inc. Announces Cash Dividend