According to TipRanks.com, Saxon ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -7.0% and a 33.3% success rate. Saxon covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Irhythm Technologies, Alphatec Holdings, and Staar Surgical.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Alcon is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $84.56.
The company has a one-year high of $88.78 and a one-year low of $63.92. Currently, Alcon has an average volume of 852.3K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Alcon Inc. is a medical company which is specialized in eye care products. The company develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells technologies and devices for cataract, retinal, refractive surgery, as well as contact lenses and lens care products.
Read More on ALC:
- “Opportunity to Accumulate Shares” Keeps This Analyst Bullish on Intel
- PepsiCo Has Big Plans for Energy Drinks Maker Celsius
- Varonis Systems (VRNS) Receives a Buy from Cowen & Co.
- Chinese EV Stocks Gain Despite Slump in July Deliveries
- Sportradar Launches Virtual NBA, Growing Portfolio of Offerings for Betting Operators