According to TipRanks.com, LaFemina is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.0% and a 45.5% success rate. LaFemina covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Fortescue Metals Group Ltd, First Quantum Minerals, and Ivanhoe Electric Inc.
Alcoa has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $58.89, a 25.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 14, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $90.00 price target.
Based on Alcoa’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $3.64 billion and net profit of $549 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $2.83 billion and had a net profit of $309 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Alcoa Corp. engages in the production of bauxite, alumina, and aluminum products. It operates through the following segments: Bauxite, Alumina, and Aluminum. The Bauxite segment represents the company’ global bauxite mining operations. The Alumina segment includes the company’s worldwide refining system, which processes bauxite into alumina. The Aluminum segment combines smelting and casting operations produce primary aluminum. The smelting operations produce molten primary aluminum, which is then formed by the casting operations into either foundry ingot or into value add ingot products, including billet, rod, and slab. The company was founded by Charles Martin Hall on July 9, 1886 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
Read More on AA:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Nike (NKE) and Albertsons Companies (ACI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Juniper Networks (JNPR), Microsoft (MSFT) and Texas Instruments (TXN)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Centene (CNC), Replimune Group (REPL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: BJ’s Restaurants (BJRI), McDonald’s (MCD) and Visa (V)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Picks