Roth Capital analyst Darren Aftahi maintained a Buy rating on Alarm (ALRM – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $65.93, close to its 52-week low of $60.70.
According to TipRanks.com, Aftahi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 24.9% and a 41.3% success rate. Aftahi covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Argo Blockchain, Fathom Holdings, and Digital Turbine.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Alarm is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $86.40.
Alarm’s market cap is currently $3.32B and has a P/E ratio of 65.35.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of wireless and web-enabled security system technology. The company offers security, video monitoring, and energy management solutions. It operates through the Alarm.com and Other segments. The Alarm.com segment represents cloud-based platform for the connected home and related connected home solutions. The Other segment focuses on the research and development of home and commercial automation, as well as energy management products and services. The company was founded by Jean-Paul Martin and Alison J. Slavin in 2000 and is headquartered in Tysons, VA.
Read More on ALRM:
- Morgan Stanley Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Nextdoor Holdings (KIND)
- New Buy Rating for Snap (SNAP), the Technology Giant
- Kosmos Energy (KOS) Receives a Buy from Barclays
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: NeoGenomics (NEO) and Arcellx Inc (ACLX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Science Applications (SAIC), Criteo SA (CRTO) and SentinelOne (S)