Mizuho Securities analyst Mara Goldstein maintained a Hold rating on Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $2.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $0.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Goldstein is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.6% and a 33.5% success rate. Goldstein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Adaptimmune Therapeutics, Iovance Biotherapeutics, and Neoleukin Therapeutics.
Akebia Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $2.00.
Akebia Therapeutics’ market cap is currently $69.76M and has a P/E ratio of -0.22.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 24 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of AKBA in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of therapeutics for patients with kidney disease. The firm also involves in the development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of renal and metabolic disorders. Its products include Auryxia and Vadadustat. The company was founded by Joseph H. Gardner, John M. Rice, Michael E. Pape, Josh P. Fairbank, and Robert A. Shalwitz on February 27, 2007 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on AKBA:
- Smartgroup Corporation Ltd (STGXF) Gets a Buy Rating from Ord Minnett
- Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (FGETF) Gets a Sell Rating from J.P. Morgan
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: ARB Corporation Limited (OtherARBFF) and Treasury Wine Estates Limited (OtherTSRYF)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Neoleukin Therapeutics (NLTX), Crispr Therapeutics AG (CRSP)
- Vroom (VRM) Gets a Hold Rating from Wells Fargo