According to TipRanks.com, Colantuoni has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -14.4% and a 31.5% success rate. Colantuoni covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as ACV Auctions, Carvana Co, and Vroom.
Airbnb has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $197.36, implying a 27.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 19, Citigroup also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $200.00 price target.
Airbnb’s market cap is currently $101.8B and has a P/E ratio of -208.63.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2007, California-based Airbnb, Inc. is an online marketplace which connects hosts and guests online or through mobile devices to book travel services and accommodation facilities worldwide. The company provides apartments, villas, bungalows, private homestays, and tourism services.
Read More on ABNB:
- Needham Maintains Their Buy Rating on Harmony Biosciences Holdings (HRMY)
- Berenberg Bank Keeps Their Hold Rating on BHP Group Ltd (BHPLF)
- Stifel Nicolaus Maintains Their Hold Rating on RealReal (REAL)
- Needham Thinks Bicycle Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Stifel Nicolaus Maintains a Hold Rating on Jumia Technologies AG (JMIA)