Siversky covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Stag Industrial, Rexford Industrial Realty, and Physicians Realty. According to TipRanks, Siversky has an average return of 1.6% and a 41.27% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to Berenberg Bank, Agree Realty also received a Buy from RBC Capital’s Brad Heffern in a report issued on August 4. However, on August 2, Mizuho Securities maintained a Hold rating on Agree Realty (NYSE: ADC).
ADC market cap is currently $5.77B and has a P/E ratio of 40.60.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Agree Realty Corp. is a real estate investment trust, which focuses on the ownership, development, acquisition, and management of retail properties net leased to national tenants. It specializes in acquiring and developing net leased retail properties for retail tenants. The company was founded by Richard Agree in 1971 and is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Read More on ADC:
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Gets a Hold from Berenberg Bank
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Gets a Hold from Berenberg Bank
- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- JMP Securities Keeps Their Buy Rating on Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA)
- Crown Point Announces Issuance of US$14,653,370 of Series III Notes