According to TipRanks.com, Phipps is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 1.5% and a 42.5% success rate. Phipps covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Phasebio Pharmaceuticals, Actinium Pharmaceuticals, and Atara Biotherapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Agenus with a $12.00 average price target.
Agenus’ market cap is currently $891.2M and has a P/E ratio of -31.35.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Agenus, Inc. is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, which engages in the development and commercialization of technologies to treat cancers and infectious diseases. Its product pipeline includes AGEN1884, AGEN2034, INCAGN1876, INCAGN1949, Prophage, AutoSynVax, PhosphoSynVax, and AS-21 Stimulon. The company was founded by Garo H. Armen and Pramod K. Srivastava in March 1994 and is headquartered in Lexington, MA.
Read More on AGEN:
- Amcor (AMCR) Gets a Hold Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Pactiv Evergreen (PTVE) Receives a Hold from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Thinks O-I Glass’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Graphic Packaging (GPK) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird
- American Outdoor Brands (AOUT) Receives a Buy from B.Riley Financial