According to TipRanks.com, Graybosch is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -15.6% and a 31.9% success rate. Graybosch covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Silverback Therapeutics, Werewolf Therapeutics, and Century Therapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Affimed with a $10.00 average price target, representing a 104.3% upside. In a report issued on March 30, Piper Sandler also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $7.00 price target.
Affimed’s market cap is currently $527M and has a P/E ratio of -7.90.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Affimed NV engages in discovering and developing of targeted cancer immunotherapies. Its pipelines include Innate Cell Engagers and T Cell Engagers. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany.
Read More on AFMD:
- Leerink Partners Keeps Their Buy Rating on Seagen (SGEN)
- Leerink Partners Remains a Buy on Bicycle Therapeutics (BCYC)
- Robert W. Baird Remains a Hold on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY)
- Leerink Partners Believes R1 RCM (RCM) Still Has Room to Grow
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Industrial Goods Picks