In a report released today, Alexander Paris from Barrington reiterated a Buy rating on Affiliated Managers (AMG – Research Report), with a price target of $160.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $129.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Paris is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 18.9% and a 61.9% success rate. Paris covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Universal Technical Institute, American Public Education, and Adtalem Global Education.
Affiliated Managers has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $161.80, a 24.6% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $154.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $191.62 and a one-year low of $109.57. Currently, Affiliated Managers has an average volume of 257.4K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. is an asset management company with equity investments in a diverse group of growing, boutique investment management firms. The firm provides assistance to investment management firms in strategic matters, marketing, distribution, product development and operations. The company was founded by William J. Nutt in December 1993 and is headquartered in West Palm Beach, FL.
Read More on AMG:
- L.B. Foster Company to Report Second Quarter 2022 Operating Results on August 9, 2022
- HII Annual Scholarship Fund Providing Opportunity to Employees’ Children and Future Leaders
- Notified Adds New Media and Stakeholder Outreach Capabilities to Its Public Relations Platform
- Urbana Corporation – Acquisition of Additional Interest in Evolve Funds Group Inc.
- Leading Insider Makes Private Investment in TherapeuticsMD Worth $15M