After H.C. Wainwright and JMP Securities gave Adicet Bio (NASDAQ: ACET) a Buy rating last month, the company received another Buy, this time from JonesTrading. Analyst Soumit Roy reiterated a Buy rating on Adicet Bio today and set a price target of $33.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $9.80.
According to TipRanks.com, Roy is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 20.3% and a 34.6% success rate. Roy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Adaptimmune Therapeutics, and Actinium Pharmaceuticals.
Adicet Bio has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $30.75.
The company has a one-year high of $17.80 and a one-year low of $6.25. Currently, Adicet Bio has an average volume of 109.1K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
resTORbio, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The firm engages in the development and commercialization of medicines for aging-related diseases and conditions. It offers an immunotherapy under the TORC1 program. The company was founded by Chen Schor and Joan Mannick on July 5, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Read More on ACET:
- Colliers Securities Thinks Tufin Software Technologies’ Stock is Going to Recover
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Receives a Hold from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Keeps a Sell Rating on Bank of America (BAC)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: BRP (DOOO), Vista Outdoor (VSTO) and Sprouts Farmers (SFM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Snowflake (SNOW) and Zillow Group Class A (ZG)