In a report released today, Marie Thibault from BTIG maintained a Buy rating on Acutus Medical (AFIB – Research Report), with a price target of $1.50. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $1.12, close to its 52-week low of $0.48.
According to TipRanks.com, Thibault is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.7% and a 26.1% success rate. Thibault covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Establishment Labs Holdings, Edwards Lifesciences, and Irhythm Technologies.
Acutus Medical has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $1.25.
Based on Acutus Medical’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $3.68 million and GAAP net loss of $40.02 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $3.59 million and had a GAAP net loss of $29.18 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 23 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of AFIB in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Acutus Medical Inc is an arrhythmia management company focused on improving the way cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed and treated. The company designs, manufactures and markets a range of tools for catheter-based ablation procedures to treat various arrhythmias. Its product portfolio includes novel access sheaths, transseptal crossing tools, diagnostic and mapping catheters, ablation catheters, mapping and imaging consoles and accessories, as well as supporting algorithms and software programs. It markets and sells its electrophysiology products worldwide to hospitals and electrophysiologists that treat patients with arrhythmias. Its operates in United States and Europe with majority of the revenue generating from Europe.
Read More on AFIB:
- The First of Long Island Corporation Announces Second Quarter Cash Dividend of $.20 Per Share
- Lakeland Bancorp Announces Date for Second Quarter Earnings and Conference Call
- Stellantis to Host Startup Awards July 13 to Introduce Key Technology Partnerships
- Biomea Fusion Selected for Two Oral Presentations at the European Association for the Study of Diabetes Annual Meeting Describing BMF-219’s Potential as a Novel, Oral, Long-Acting, Acute Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes
- Medigus: Eventer Signs Agreements with Two Teams from the Israeli Basketball Premier League and the Israeli National Basketball League