In a report released yesterday, Jason McCarthy from Maxim Group reiterated a Buy rating on Achieve Life Sciences (ACHV – Research Report), with a price target of $8.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $4.35.
According to TipRanks, McCarthy is an analyst with an average return of -33.9% and a 15.65% success rate. McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Achieve Life Sciences, BioNano Genomics, and Lineage Therap.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Achieve Life Sciences is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $21.20, representing a 387.36% upside. In a report released yesterday, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $35.00 price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
The company has a one-year high of $8.13 and a one-year low of $2.00. Currently, Achieve Life Sciences has an average volume of 104.2K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Achieve Life Sciences, Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of cytisinicline for smoking cessation. Its products, cytisine, is a plant-based alkaloid with a binding affinity to the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor. The company was founded in October 1991 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Read More on ACHV:
- Achieve Life Sciences Announces Granting of New Hire Inducement Award
- Achieve Life Sciences announces grant of new hire inducement award
- Achieve Life Sciences reports Q4 EPS (83c), consensus (83c)
- Achieve Life Sciences Reports Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2022 and Provides Corporate Update
- Achieve Life Sciences Announces Last Subject Last Visit Completed in Phase 2 ORCA-V1 Trial of Cytisinicline for e-Cigarette Cessation