According to TipRanks, Butler is an analyst with an average return of -4.9% and a 41.42% success rate. Butler covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Concert Pharma, Applied Molecular Transport, and Precigen.
In addition to JMP Securities, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals also received a Buy from Cowen & Co.’s Ritu Baral in a report issued yesterday. However, on August 5, Citigroup downgraded ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) to a Hold.
The company has a one-year high of $28.06 and a one-year low of $12.24. Currently, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals has an average volume of 2.72M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of medicines to address unmet medical needs in central nervous system, or CNS, disorders. The firms product include Nuplazid, which is used for the treatment of hallucinations and delusions associated with Parkinson’s disease psychosis. The company was founded by Mark R. Brann on July 16, 1993 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Read More on ACAD:
- BellRing Brands Announces Upsizing and Pricing of Secondary Equity Offering of Shares of Common Stock Held by Post
- Which 3 ARK Innovation Stocks Can Bounce the Most?
- PubMatic (PUBM) Gets a Buy from Oppenheimer
- Mizuho Securities Keeps Their Hold Rating on Corvus Pharmaceuticals (CRVS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Mirvac Group (OtherMRVGF) and Suncorp Group Limited (OtherSNMYF)