According to TipRanks.com, Prendergast is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 23.4% and a 67.4% success rate. Prendergast covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Cooper Energy Limited, Karoon Energy Ltd, and Santos Limited.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Fortescue Metals Group Ltd is a Moderate Sell with an average price target of $13.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. engages in the development of iron ore deposits. It operates through the China and Other geographical segments. Its projects include Chichester Hub, Solomon Hub, Port Hedland, Eliwana, Iron Bridgen and copper-gold exploration. The company was founded by John Andrew Henry Forrest in April 2003 and is headquartered in East Perth, Australia.
Read More on FSUMF:
- ABN Amro Upgrades BHP Group Ltd (BHPLF) to Buy
- ABN Amro Maintains a Hold Rating on National Australia Bank Limited (NAUBF)
- Echelon Wealth Partners Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Columbia Care (CCHWF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Close Brothers Group (OtherCBGPF), Big Yellow Group (OtherBYLOF) and Hiscox (OtherHCXLF)
- Centamin (CELTF) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley