Burns covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as BioNTech SE, Portage Biotech Inc, and Y-Mabs Therapeutics. According to TipRanks, Burns has an average return of -15.8% and a 29.89% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Aadi Bioscience is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $39.00, implying a 180.98% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Piper Sandler also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $30.00 price target.
AADI market cap is currently $290.7M and has a P/E ratio of -1.21.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research and development of treatments for ocular diseases. Its product candidate is AKB-9778, a small molecule activator of the Tie2 pathway, which completed the Phase 2a clinical trial for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy. It also develops ARP-1536, a humanized monoclonal antibody that is in preclinical development stage for the treatment of diabetic vascular complications; and AKB-4924, a selective stabilizer of hypoxia-inducible factor-1 alpha, which has completed a single ascending dose clinical trial for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease. The company was founded by Joseph H. Garder on November 17, 2011 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, OH.
Read More on AADI:
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX)
- H.C. Wainwright Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Catalyst Pharma (CPRX)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Decibel Therapeutics (DBTX)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Its Buy Rating for TScan Therapeutics (TCRX)
- Himax Technologies, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results; Provides Third Quarter 2022 Guidance